Leonard Fournette issued an apology for the fight that was captured on camera, but claims he was not fighting. He says it was just horseplay. This does not look like horseplay to me, but who am I?
I work in a prison for a living, if I would have seen this I would have activated my body alarm. What do you think? If it is just horseplay they are amazing actors.
“I would like to apologize to everyone, but we were not fighting, just slap boxing,” Fournette tweeted.
“But again I would like to apologize to everyone again.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/w3r9C20koK
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago