I was hoping JJ Watt the best pass rusher in the league would break the sack record this year, but if he wants to do it he will have to complete the mission in 2 less games.
According to Ed Werder of ESPN, Watt will likely be back in time for the teams 3rd game of the season. The team is happy and encouraged with the progress of Watt. Watt is such an active football player that you have to wonder if he will be able to recover from taking so much time off.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oA3j513F9B
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cfGLKD226i
about 37 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago