Jaguars running back Denard Robinson pleaded guilty to his careless-driving citation, but his attorney took issue with a police report that suggested his vehicle was submerged as part of a July 3 incident.
According to Florida Times-Union’s Larry Hannan, Robinson just pled no contest to the citation. The judge ordered him to pay $100 fine and said he’ll get no points on his driving record.
Robinson was not present in court, but sent his attorney, Henry Coxe, on his behalf.
Attorney Hank Coxe, Robinson pleaded no contest to a charge of careless driving Thursday morning. He was fined $100 but will have no points on his license and no criminal record. Coxe said that’s a normal punishment for someone with no criminal record cited for careless driving.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- Congrats Chiefs fans! Must be nice. See you next year!
about 10 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/srpgZ4OZxw
about 11 hours ago