The Jaguars made their first roster moves of training camp, releasing receiver Rasheed Bailey and signing guard/center Jacques McClendon.
McClendon played for the Jaguars in 2013-14, including two starts at center to begin the 2014 season before he was replaced by Luke Bowanko. He was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He played college football at Tennessee. He has played for six different teams in the NFL.
- Indianapolis Colts (2010)
- Detroit Lions (2011–2012)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2012)*
- Atlanta Falcons (2012)*
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2013–2014)
- Miami Dolphins (2015–2016)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2016)