Myles Jack of the Jacksonville Jaguars is getting first team reps in practice. The kid that was projected as a first rounder who fell because of a medical issue is already making an impact in the league.
“It’s all motivation and I actually appreciate it. It’s made me hungry. It’s grounded me a lot,” Jack told The Rich Eisen Show in May. “It was, honestly, humiliating. It was embarrassing having to sit there, and afterwards walking out, having my girl to my left, my mom to my right, my grandmother to the right of her and having to look at them, it was a tough feeling. It wasn’t a good night, truthfully.”
He played college football for the UCLA Bruins. In his first season, he was named the top freshman college football player in the Pac-12, receiving honors both on defense as well as on offense for his work as a running back. As a sophomore in 2014, he was named an All-Pac-12 linebacker for the second straight season. His season ended prematurely in 2015, when he suffered a season-ending knee injury. Jack was selected by Jacksonville in the second round of the 2016 NFL draft with the 36th overall pick.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JgrCRSNE62
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8rjBKk5sLd
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1LfdOUvJvz
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler arrested for felony domestic violence nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/chad-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago