The Atlanta Falcons have lost their first round pick for a few weeks. Last night, the former Florida Gator Keanu Neal was injured trying to make a play on a ball carrier.
Neal told his teammates he would be fine, but according to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Neal will require a minor knee surgery.
“Keanu Neal suffered a minor knee injury in the first quarter of last night’s game. Following an MRI this morning, it was determined he will need to have a minor procedure done, which will cause him to be out three to four weeks. He will have the scope done on Monday and we expect a full recovery.”
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
15 mins ago – View on Twitter
Falcons’ rookie S Keanu Neal thought his knee injury was minor and it is. But still needs surgery, out 3-4 weeks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concuss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:When Nick Saban coached for the Dolphins, several star players almost fought him for belittling th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vCfzOjnaa
about 36 mins ago