Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com reports that the Steelers and Drew Rosenhaus, who represents receiver Antonio Brown, are talking about the player’s contract.
Brown, who’s due $6.25 million in the fifth year of a six-year, $43-million contract, said after Sunday’s practice that the franchise should give him a new deal.
The money leaves Brown outside of the top 10 in wide receiver pay despite an NFL-record 265 catches from 2014-15, according to Fowler’s report.
The Steelers said they do not like dealing with a players contract when he has two years remaining, but this is Antonio Brown. You get that deal done, son.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vCfzOjnaa
about 31 mins ago
- Hey @JoshAllenQB what you think? Pretty cool ice sculpture? https://t.co/8eu4vjzldz
about 56 mins ago
- Big News here twitter.com/mo3_lyfstyle/s…
about 59 mins ago
- Colts are working out Robert Nkemdiche today https://t.co/wRJakDJkFY
about 60 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago