The Jets must honestly be considering Geno Smith as their starter. According to Ed Werder of ESPN.com, the Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Jets haven’t talked recently, they remain far apart, and no resolution is expected soon.
What does that mean? That means Geno Smith is going to be the starting quarterback in New York…..OUCH!!
If I am Ryan Fitzpatrick, I would just keep enjoy golfing and having a good time, because after every preseason game his check is going to keep gong up. The Jets will need Fitzpatrick more than Fitzpatrick needs the Jets in my opinion.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- Congrats Chiefs fans! Must be nice. See you next year!
about 10 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/srpgZ4OZxw
about 11 hours ago