The Washington Redskins former GM Bobby Beathard will be inducted into the Ring of Fame of the Redskins this year.
Beathard joined the Redskins as the team’s general manager on Feb. 24, 1978, after stints with the Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta Falcons and Miami Dolphins in various roles.
Beathard guided the organization to three Super Bowl appearances, including victories in Super Bowls XVII and XXII. Despite leaving the Redskins in 1988, many of the players Beathard aquired during his tenure helped the Redskins claim a third Super Bowl title when Washington beat the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXVI on Jan. 26, 1992.
In Beathard’s 11 seasons with the Redskins, Washington averaged nearly 10 regular season wins per year while racking up a regular season record of 105-63. During that span, the Redskins’ winning percentage of .625 was tops in the NFC and second-best in the NFL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Big News here twitter.com/mo3_lyfstyle/s…
about 21 mins ago
- Colts are working out Robert Nkemdiche today https://t.co/wRJakDJkFY
about 22 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- I am not going to lie, the Jets have made the best coaching hire so far. If the Eagles hire Nick Sirianni they will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago