Two days in a row Mike Wallace failed his conditioning test to start off with his new team. Today the Ravens also signed former CFL standout Dobson Collins.
Wallace, the veteran free-agent acquisition for the Ravens, passed the mandatory conditioning test and joined his teammates for the second full-squad practice of training camp.
Fellow wide receiver Dobson Collins, the Canadian Football League veteran who was signed Wednesday, also passed the test and was practicing for the Ravens. He most recently played for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League. He was originally signed by the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at Gardner-Webb. Collins has also been a member of the Philadelphia Eagles, BC Lions, Edmonton Eskimos, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and Ottawa Redblacks.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bob Kraft's Girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander Receiving Hate Comments ift.tt/2NkXFxS
about 23 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro