Two days in a row Mike Wallace failed his conditioning test to start off with his new team. Today the Ravens also signed former CFL standout Dobson Collins.
Wallace, the veteran free-agent acquisition for the Ravens, passed the mandatory conditioning test and joined his teammates for the second full-squad practice of training camp.
Fellow wide receiver Dobson Collins, the Canadian Football League veteran who was signed Wednesday, also passed the test and was practicing for the Ravens. He most recently played for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League. He was originally signed by the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at Gardner-Webb. Collins has also been a member of the Philadelphia Eagles, BC Lions, Edmonton Eskimos, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and Ottawa Redblacks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This would be a great draft for any team here! Great work twitter.com/nflmaliik/stat…
about 3 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers former General Manager Ted Thompson passed away at the age of 68 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ted-th…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- Last Chance:Doug Marrone to become O-Line Coach at Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/doug-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RtTxgyk2do
about 4 mins ago
- I have never seen so much hate for a coaching hire before. Poor Nick Sirianni. I hope you all eat your damn words… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago