Two days in a row Mike Wallace failed his conditioning test to start off with his new team. Today the Ravens also signed former CFL standout Dobson Collins.
Wallace, the veteran free-agent acquisition for the Ravens, passed the mandatory conditioning test and joined his teammates for the second full-squad practice of training camp.
Fellow wide receiver Dobson Collins, the Canadian Football League veteran who was signed Wednesday, also passed the test and was practicing for the Ravens. He most recently played for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League. He was originally signed by the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at Gardner-Webb. Collins has also been a member of the Philadelphia Eagles, BC Lions, Edmonton Eskimos, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and Ottawa Redblacks.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cam Newton Leaves Preseason Game Early With a Foot Injury ift.tt/2P7L59O
about 8 mins ago via IFTTT
- Josh Allen of Jags is good wow
about 8 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Packers and Raiders Preseason Game Being Played in Winnipeg Despite Field Condition Concerns ift.tt/2P8Ksgg
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jay Glazer saying that the Texans have talked to ten teams about Clowney. One mentioned the Dolphins
about 18 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ben Holmes, QB, Tarleton State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/ben-ho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro