Warren Sapp was out lobster hunting when he was attacked by a shark, and now one company is trying to help him out. While he probably did not get the lobster he was chasing in the water, PETA sent him something to ease the pain.
We heard about your interception of a defensive shark’s lobster dinner, so we wanted to pass along some delicious cruelty-free vegan lobster in the hope that it’s a winner with you and yours. We don’t want you running back to the water until you’ve tasted it—sharks work as a team to obtain food, so unwanted competition may be awaiting you. Despite that nasty bite, it’s humans who rank as the deadliest predator of all. We hope you look after yourself, so we invite you to tackle any health problems with vegan foods and to be a champion of lobsters. All your fans at PETA are wishing you a speedy recovery.
Andrew Bernstein and the PETA Team
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You can receive a free stock by signing up. Right now the stock market is soaring. Get in and stay in, it will co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight Podcast: Talking QB’s in the transfer portal and 2 recently committed quarterbacks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Martin Foray, DB, St. Francis University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/martin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 14, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:Terry Fontenot is the frontrunner for the Falcons GM position nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/terry-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RWkevfAV4p
about 7 hours ago