Football season is coming up soon, because lines are starting to open regarding the MVP. Stampedeblue a Colts blog posted the odds on their website, stating Aaron Rodgers has the best odds to win MVP. I like that pick, and I think this is the Packers year.
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is first with 4/1 odds, while Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is second at 7/1. Panthers quarterback (and reigning MVP) Cam Newton is third with 15/2 odds. Both Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (8/1) and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (9/1) round out the top five.
Bovada’s opening odds have Colts quarterback Andrew Luck with the sixth-best odds to win the MVP award this year at 12/1, tied with Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer and ahead of Eli Manning, J.J. Watt, Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, and Tony Romo.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I would give up a 4th right now twitter.com/jfowlerespn/st…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Drew Seers, LB, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/drew-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: D’Anthony Bell, S, University of West Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Tyler Dressler, LB, University of Richmond | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/uvgX1idgrG0
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Dy’Jonn Turner, DB, University of Alabama-Birmingham… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago