Today the Detroit Lions paid their star cornerback.
Lions have signed Slay to a four-year extension with a value of $50.2 million. He also receives $23 million fully guaranteed at signing, according to Pro Football Talk.
Slay is a cocky guy and was hoping for a contract before the start of the season. Well now he has one.
“I’m a top guy, that’s it,” Slay said. “I ain’t no real cocky guy like that, but I’m just confident in my game and what I put on film. I’ve been very, very productive for the past two years. Every year I has got better, so I feel like this year is going to be the best year and I’m going to make that.”30 mins ago – View on TwitterCB Darius Slay and Detroit Lions agreed to a 4-year extension worth $50.2N with $23M fully guaranteed at signing, per source.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Von Miller can’t possibly hit the open market… right? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CKxoXW4W8O
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Did Atlanta Falcons do Raheem Morris dirty? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kvdsQl1lUE
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Four NFL Head Coaching candidates that should have been hired, but are still waiting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago