The Dallas Cowboys and Jerry Jones are opening The Star facility today. It will include a 12,000-seat indoor stadium. One side will be dedicated to high school operations, the other will be for the Cowboys and there will be shared turf between them. The set up is the first of its kind for an NFL team.
“Certainly [we have] so many tremendous, great memories at Valley Ranch,” Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said, per the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “It’s no different than [the team’s move into] AT&T Stadium. You can’t live in the past. It’s a new day for our franchise.
“It was tough to leave that and all the great memories that happened there at Texas Stadium. The same thing holds for Valley Ranch. I think The Star and our new facility out at The Star will be special.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hoHtqfpWnN
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xsmUh2FGqL
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:Divisional Round MVP’s | Four players who stepped up to ensure their team won… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Dan Campbell expected to be the Lions new Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dan-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XrtVKGBEPI
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/es3p2VE7j1
about 4 hours ago