When the Buffalo Bills drafted Shaq Lawson in the first round they knew he had shoulder issues, but now the team could be without their first round pick for the entire season.
According to Louis Riddick of ESPN, Lawson could miss 1/2 the season and up to the entire 2016 NFL season.
— Sal Capaccio (@SalSports) July 20, 2016
If the Bills do in fact lose Lawson for the entire season, it would be a huge blow. The Bills are thin at the defensive end position.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago