Alfred Morris the new Dallas Cowboys running back is staying true to his roots. The former FAU standout running back still drives his 1991 Mazda. Morris is content driving his 1991 Mazda that he bought for $2 from his pastor when he attended the Florida Atlantic University.
“Yes, I still have my car,” Morris said via Kristi Scales of 5pointsblue.com. “I still drive ‘Bentley’ which is what I call my car even though she’s not really a Bentley. It’s always going to be my baby and I’m going to drive it ‘til she dies.”
Morris had his car shipped from D.C. to Dallas in order to make the “captain’s workouts” after he signed on with the Cowboys this past March.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for January 19, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Report: Bills are flying in WR Jake Kumerow today | Expected to sign with the PS nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jake-k… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- Here you go twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 11 hours ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago