Today Ed Bouchette of the Post Gazette answered questions about everything Pittsburgh and there was a question regarding Brandon Boykin that was interesting.
Ed states that Brandon Boykin may have a career ending hip injury. Here is the transcript.
Dave: Ed, saw over weekend that coach Lake attended a fantasy camp and admitted Steelers would have taken Jackson over Burns. Why would he admit this now? Also he said that Boykin had a hip problem which is why he keeps getting released. Any truth to all this?
Ed Bouchette: Yes, to both. I and Gerry Dulac have been writing and saying since the day of the draft that the Steelers were prepared to draft Jackson right until the Bengals drafted him in the spot before them.
I also heard recently the same thing about Boykin, that he had hip problems that might end his career.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Titans are signing WR Mason Kinsey to a futures contract nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mason-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TjptESZmxj
about 34 seconds ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4shgoPrCKD
about 29 mins ago
- Robert Saleh hired by New York Jets as their new head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/robert… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uquw3JkYEe
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- WAC Expansion: Find out which teams are joining the conference! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wac-ex… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/sQ5PjH5zn6
about 49 mins ago