Tennessee Titans second-round draft pick Kevin Dodd underwent preventative foot surgery Thursday morning, according to the Titans twitter account.
This is the second Clemson player drafted who has underwent surgery already. The other was Shaq Lawson of the Buffalo Bills.
The 6-foot-5, 277-pound outside linebacker learned he had a stress fracture in rookie camp, per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. Thursday’s procedure was to insert a screw in the foot.
Dodd is expected back by training camp.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathon Thomas, WR, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonath…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Trey Murray, S, Savannah State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/trey-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Mike Trout’s Uncertainty Provides Golden Opportunity for Jo Adell, Others ift.tt/3iBsnCm
about 1 hour ago
- Can UNC Continue Their Dominant Recruiting Class? ift.tt/2C6xwBy
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:University of Cincinnati recruit spurns school to play at HBCU’s Arkansas Pine-Bluff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago