Sam Bradford the quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles have already discussed his displeasure with the team, after the team traded up to the second pick to draft Carson Wentz. Well according to Reuben Frank of the PhillyInfluencer.com, Bradford could be contemplating retirement.
“I think he’s gonna retire, honestly,” Frank said of Bradford, via PhillyInfluencer.com. “The guy’s made what, what did we say, $95-$100 million.
“Easy come, easy go. I think he’s gonna retire. I think he’s had enough. I don’t think he wants to be here. Honestly, I don’t think anybody else wants him. Maybe you get a 3 or 4, but I doubt it. I think it’s done. I think it’s over with. I think Chase Daniel starts your season, plays five or six games, whatever Doug Pederson played, I think it’s seven. And then Carson Wentz comes in and he’s your quarterback for the next 10 years. And this time next year, we’re sitting here saying, “Sam who?”
If you think about it, Carson Palmer did the same thing, and it worked well for him. It made him available for a trade, which could be a great option for Bradford if he does want to do it. I just feel that whoever trades for him will have to deal with some harsh critics.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/496dxKsE0G
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Time2Football’s NFL Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Adds/Drops 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Why the New York Knicks should NOT trade for these players. ift.tt/2HrI1BP
about 55 mins ago
- World Series Game 1 Recap: Kershaw, Offense Lead Los Angeles Over Tampa Bay ift.tt/3jj1HFs
about 55 mins ago
- dang COVID twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
about 58 mins ago