We are learning that Auburn wide receiver D’haquille Duke Williams has been invited to the Los Angeles Rams for a mini camp workout.
Williams was rated as the top wide receiver in the NFL Draft, before the season started. Williams quickly fell down the charts and his name was brutally crushed by media and critics around the NFL.
Now the man that Mel Kiper called the best wide receiver in the draft, has landed a workout with the Rams. Les Snead himself is an Auburn man, so this makes sense.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cow1x06WB8
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago