According to Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole, Laremy Tunsil’s surprising fall on draft night was not because of the marijuana bong video, but really because of an ankle condition.
Cole says in his report that Tunsil has a pre-arthritic condition in his ankle that came up late in the draft process, and that was more concerning to NFL teams than his bong video. Cole says that some believed Tunsil’s ankle was worse than Myles Jack’s knee in the long run. Jack’s knee was such a concern, it led a potential top-five draft talent to fall to the second round.
The Miami Dolphins are reportedly upset about the report, according to Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero. General Manager Mike Tannenbaum says there is zero concern with Tunsil’s ankle.
“None. Zero,” Tannenbaum said on WQAM. “He’s full go. He’s fine. We never had concerns about his ankle.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 35 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 47 mins ago