According to Adam Caplan of Fox Sports, Oakland Raiders tight end Clive Walford was injured in an ATV accident. The injury is not major but it will take time for him to heal.
According to Caplan, the injury was suffered a while ago and was a large gash on one of his knees. When it first happened many were very scared.
Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) | Twitter 2 hours ago – View on TwitterFrom multiple sources: Walford will be fine, well ahead of schedule, gave everyone a scare when it first happened.
2 hours ago – View on TwitterAdding to the Clive Walford story (1st reported by FoxSports): Suffered the injury while ago. Described as a “big gash” on one of his knees.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 7 Preview: Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans ift.tt/2HofM7N
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tyler Higbee injury update; How bad is his hand injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Robert Woods injury update; How bad is his groin injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Darrell Henderson thigh injury update; Could the Rams RB miss time?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How serious is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago