The New England Patriots recently worked out former Saints safety Vinnie Sunseri. According to Adam Caplan of Fox Sports, Sunseri is still recovering from an ACL injury that he suffered last season.
Sunseri was drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Alabama. During his rookie season, Sunseri appeared in nine games for the Saints and recorded five tackles and no interceptions.
Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) | Twitter 43 mins ago – View on Twitter
Former #Saints S Vinnie Sunseri worked out for the #Patriots last week. His recovery from ACL surgery is going well (hit 9 month mark).
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Family of HS Football player Amani Kildea who was found hanging from a tree in NJ needs our help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Scott, DB, Albany State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Iowa Central Community College WR Jacquice Baylock was shot and killed in Indiana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mitchell Arendsen, DE, Albion College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/mitche… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathan Adams, WR, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago