NFL Draft Diamonds is grading the 2016 NFL Draft. We are going to give our explanations below the draft class. Let’s see how the teams did below…
» Round 1: (No. 23 overall) Laquon Treadwell, WR.
» Round 2: (54) Mackensie Alexander, CB.
» Round 4: (121) Willie Beavers, OT.
» Round 5: (160) Kentrell Brothers, OLB.
» Round 6: (180) Moritz Boehringer, WR; (188) David Morgan, TE.
» Round 7: (227) Stephen Weatherly, OLB; (244) Jayron Kearse, S.
- The Minnesota Vikings had a great draft. I loved the first two picks. Both Laquon Treadwell and Mackensie Alexander will be future studs in the NFL. I love both of these picks. The Vikings then were able to land Jayron Kearse late, as well as a couple solid outside linebackers. I like this draft overall and give the Vikings an A-.
Green Bay Packers
» Round 1: (No. 27 overall) Kenny Clark, DT.
» Round 2: (48) Jason Spriggs, T.
» Round 3: (88) Kyler Fackrell, LB.
» Round 4: (131) Blake Martinez, LB; (137) Dean Lowry, DE.
» Round 5: (163) Trevor Davis, WR.
» Round 6: (200) Kyle Murphy, T.
- Packers draft was hard for me to love. I am not a very big fan of their draft in 2016, but that does not mean anything. They have fooled me in the past and I would not be surprised to see both Kyler Fackrell and Kenny Clark turn into studs. I also could see Spriggs turn into an all star. I give the Packers a B- for their 2016 NFL Draft Class.
» Round 1: (No. 16 overall) Taylor Decker, OT.
» Round 2: (46) A’Shawn Robinson, DT.
» Round 3: (95) Graham Glasgow, C.
» Round 4: (111) Miles Killebrew, SS.
» Round 5: (151) Joe Dahl, OG; (169) Antwione Williams, LB.
» Round 6: (191) Jake Rudock, QB; (202) Anthony Zettel, DT; (210) Jimmy Landes, LS.
» Round 7: (236) Dwayne Washington, RB.
- The Lions had a couple good picks. I like the pick of Taylor Decker in the first round and they stole A’Shawn Robinson in round 2. Miles Killebrew is my sleeper pick because I love this kid. Killebrew could end up as a starter for the Lions. He is a solid safety who is not afraid to lay out a wide out. I give the Lions a B+ for their 2016 NFL Draft.
» Round 1: (No. 9 overall) Leonard Floyd, OLB.
» Round 2: (56) Cody Whitehair, OG.
» Round 3: (72) Jonathan Bullard, DT.
» Round 4: (113) Nick Kwiatkoski, ILB; (124) Deon Bush, S; (127) Deiondre’ Hall, CB.
» Round 5: (150) Jordan Howard, RB.
» Round 6: (185) DeAndre Houston-Carson, FS.
» Round 7: (230) Daniel Braverman, WR.
- The Bears had three straight solid picks. Leonard Floyd is a beast, Cody Whitehair is good and Bullard is an animal too. The Bears had an amazing draft and I give them an A overall. The Bears were able to land solid players later in the draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3dNIfzv
about 8 mins ago
- Week 6 NFL Power Rankings; Seahawks remain the team to beat in the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/power-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ex90nrB4SN
about 11 mins ago
- Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/stabbi…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chiefs, Seahawks, Bucs, Steelers, Titans On Close-Knit For ‘20 NFL Football Finals nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-20/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VsZGRaGPhx
about 30 mins ago