Three-time NFL defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt unveiled a new logo on Sunday. He will become the first defensive player to have their own logo. He will join Cam Newton and Tom Brady with their own logos. Remember RG3 and Megatron both had their own logos as well, but they are not really big anymore…..
The logo, which will be used for Watt’s Reebok campaign, looks like “JJ” or a “W,” but if it’s turned upside down, it looks like “99,” Watt’s jersey number, according to Darren Rovell of ESPN.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a Trade: Texans trade DE J.J. Watt to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith Schuster and a pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a Trade: Rams trade TE Gerald Everett to the Patriots for a 5th round pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/gerald…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Sam Darnold is Not the Problem ift.tt/3dQNlew
about 37 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a Trade: Bills send a 4th round pick to the Chargers for DE Melvin Ingram nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/melvin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago