Former Southern football player Devon Gales was paralyzed after suffering a vicious hit against Georgia back in September 2015, but GOD is moving in his life. He was told he would never walk again, but he has feeling in his legs and is able to move his legs.
Gales is now able to move his legs. His Mother Tish Gales, said it was his first time moving his legs, and recorded a video of him moving his legs for the first time.
“And when he actually started moving them, he said, ‘Ma – look, look!'” his mother said.
And he kept doing it. His mom said he’s getting stronger each day.
“She recorded and wanted to make sure it wasn’t a spasm,” Devon said. “So she said, ‘Put it down, pick it up, put it down again,’ and I did it accurately.”
h/t – Yahoo Sports
This is an awesome story, do not let them tell you that you CANNOT do something. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH CHRIST!!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 25 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 37 mins ago