World’s worst dad award is about to go out to a former NFL football player. According to Fox Sports, Former NFL linebacker Clint Session is facing jail time for “willfully” failing to pay $381,912.63 in child support to care for his 4-year-daughter, who has cerebral palsy and needs constant care, according to court records.
An arrest warrant was issued this week in Florida after Session failed to make the full court-ordered payments to the mother of his daughter. The court found Session capable of making his payments, despite his claims to the contrary.
Session signed a 30 million dollar contract with the Jaguars in 2011. He was given 11 million dollars guaranteed. He should pay this bill folks. That is pretty bad.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/kentav… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago