This is sick. Former San Francisco 49ers 3x All Pro Dana Stubblefield has been arrested for raping a mentally disabled woman, according to TMZ.com
Officials say Stubblefield contacted the woman through a babysitter service and had her over to his Santa Clara home for an interview in 2015.
But instead of an interview, officials say Stubblefield had sex with the woman — despite the fact she was “incapable” of giving consent because of a mental disorder and developmental and physical disabilities.
The 31-year-old woman immediately went to police after the alleged incident — and officials felt there was enough evidence to charge Stubblefield with 5 felony charges.
According to official documents, Stubblefield has been charged with rape by force, rape of a victim incapable of giving consent, oral copulation by force, oral copulation with a person incapable of giving consent and false imprisonment.
Officials also want Stubblefield to submit to an AIDS test. This is a bad story for 49ers fanbase.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/will-f…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/quinne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 33 mins ago
- Week 7 Recap: San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots ift.tt/3kz2SC7
about 36 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago