Denver Broncos receiver Cody Latimer was getting beat up by his girlfriend and called the police to help him, yet it ended up biting him in the butt.
According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation records, the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office arrested Latimer after it was discovered an outstanding warrant had been issued to him by Denver traffic court after he was cited March 18, 2015 for improper lighting on his vehicle/trailer.
Latimer, 23, didn’t show up for his court date on April 29, 2015 on what would have been a minor traffic ticket. Instead, Latimer wound up in Arapahoe County Jail on Monday night and paid $311.50 to settle the matter on Tuesday, according to Mike Klis of Channel 9 News.
This happened after he called the police for help because his girlfriend “put her hands on him.” His girlfriend, Jaimee Rando, 25, was arrested by Denver police for assault and disturbing the peace. Records show Latimer bailed out Rando on Tuesday afternoon. You have to give him a hand. I mean he could have hit her back. He obviously loves his job.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Cardinals take down the Seahawks
about 3 hours ago