According to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald, former first round pick Dominique Easley, worked out for the Bengals recently. Howe reports Easley has also worked out for other unnamed teams and Falcons coach Dan Quinn said that he’s spoken to a player he coached at the University of Florida.
Jeff Howe (@jeffphowe) | Twitter 1 day ago – View on Twitter
Former Patriots first-rounder Dominique Easley has had a couple workouts with teams, including one with the Bengals, per source.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago