NFL Draft Diamonds is grading the 2016 NFL Draft. We are going to give our explanations below the draft class. Let’s see how the teams did below…
» Round 1: (No. 15 overall) Corey Coleman, WR.
» Round 2: (32) Emmanuel Ogbah, DE.
» Round 3: (65) Carl Nassib, DE; (76) Shon Coleman, OT; (93) Cody Kessler, QB.
» Round 4: (99) Joe Schobert, OLB; (114) Ricardo Louis, WR; (129) Derrick Kindred, FS; (138) Seth Devalve, TE.
» Round 5: (154) Jordan Payton, WR; (168) Spencer Drango, OG; (172) Rashard Higgins, WR; (173) Trey Caldwell, DB.
» Round 7: (250) Scooby Wright III, ILB.
- The Browns had several good picks and were able to add so much depth and picks by their moves. The Browns moved down twice in the first round and picked up a ton in the 2017 NFL Draft. The Browns then were able to land Corey Coleman, Emmanuel Ogbah, Carl Nassib, Rashard Higgins and Scooby Wright. I think because of the players they did add they ultimately receive an A. Good draft by the Browns.
» Round 1: (No. 6 overall) Ronnie Stanley, OT.
» Round 2: (42) Kamalei Correa, DE.
» Round 3: (70) Bronson Kaufusi, DE.
» Round 4: (104) Tavon Young, CB; (107) Chris Moore, WR; (130) Alex Lewis, OT; (132) Willie Henry, DT; (134) Kenneth Dixon, RB.
» Round 5: (146) Matt Judon, DE.
» Round 6: (182) Keenan Reynolds, RB; (209) Maurice Canady, CB.
- The Baltimore Ravens did not impress me. Their draft was iffy to me. I like the Ronnie Stanley pick because he is a day one starter. The others are tough for me. I think Kenneth Dixon is a stud and could end up being the future of the Ravens. Besides that they have a lot of question marks. Ravens land a C+ from me for their 2016 NFL Draft.
» Round 1: (No. 24 overall) William Jackson III, CB.
» Round 2: (55) Tyler Boyd, WR.
» Round 3: (87) Nick Vigil, ILB.
» Round 4: (122) Andrew Billings, NT.
» Round 5: (161) Christian Westerman, OG.
» Round 6: (199) Cody Core, WR.
» Round 7: (245) Clayton Fejedelem, S.
- The Bengals stole a pick from the Steelers, and it was a great move. The team was then able to add Tyler Boyd from Pitt who is a playmaker. After losing two star wide outs the Bengals were able to get a stud back in return with Boyd. The Bengals drafted Andrew Billings in the fourth round and he technically could have been a first rounder. I love this draft, and I give it an A-.
» Round 1: (No. 25 overall) Artie Burns, CB.
» Round 2: (58) Sean Davis, CB.
» Round 3: (89) Javon Hargrave, DT.
» Round 4: (123) Jerald Hawkins, OT.
» Round 6: (220) Travis Feeney, OLB.
» Round 7: (229) DeMarcus Ayers, WR; (246) Tyler Matakevich, OLB.
- The Steelers had to reach twice in their draft. The first round they had to settle for Artie Burns, who is a class act off the field, and I am proud of him for stepping up and being an adult when he should have still been a child. The team then took Sean Davis early when many projected him as a 4th rounder. They made be smile though when they took Javon Hargrave and Tyler Matakevich. For those moves, the Steelers get a B+ from me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best video on the internet twitter.com/dickkingsmith/…
about 26 mins ago
- Breaking: Bengals are expected to work out former Syracuse OL Evan Adams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/evan-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1COFfSdz0i
about 29 mins ago
- Breaking: Former CFL standout Marcus Sayles is signing to the Vikings practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/marcus… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Is this real? twitter.com/complexmusic/s…
about 30 mins ago
- Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/quinne… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago