According to Peter King’s MMQB, the Tennessee Titans are still in limbo about their first round pick. The Titans may be working to trade their first round pick. The Titans have several players they like with the first overall pick, but they have not closed the door on trading their first pick.
The Titans, holders of the first pick in the draft, will have a chance to make a deal. The Titans have received significant interest in the pick. I believe it is now 50-50 whether Tennessee will trade it or keep it. Rookie Tennessee GM Jon Robinson is going to have to decide whether to accept an offer—presumably by a team that wants one of the top two quarterbacks in the draft, Carson Wentz of North Dakota State or Cal’s Jared Goff—or to stay at number one and pick a player the Titans believe will be a cornerstone for years to come.
The leaders in the clubhouse for Tennessee are Laremy Tunsil, the Mississippi tackle, and defensive back Jalen Ramsey of Florida State. The Titans have a couple other players they’re seriously considering—aside from Tunsil and Ramsey, a Tennessean who really want to play close to home—but those two are the most logical.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a Trade: Baltimore Ravens trade a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Jarvis Landry Injury Update; Browns star WR suffers a rib fracture nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jarvis… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Salters 7-Round Mock Draft: Philadelphia Eagles 2.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xWua9JBETm
about 22 mins ago
- What is going on with the Spring League? Someone get me the details.
about 33 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago