Robert Griffin III is a Cleveland Brown and he is off to a new start. He is ready and came in to the Browns facility ready to learn and make an impact. Today media talked with the former Baylor quarterback about his former college teammate Josh Gordon.
Griffin said he has reached out to Josh Gordon, but there is only so much he can do.
“Josh is family, so I’ve had contact with Josh since the announcement and he knows, I’m sure he’ll see this or watch this, he knows I’m always there for him no matter what happens, but I’m rooting for him,”
“I hope he understands the situation that he’s in and what’s at stake and I think he does, but it’s up to him ultimately to make that decision. You can not tell a grown man what to do.”
Many will see this as RG3 failing to help a friend, but he is absolutely right. He needs to worry about RG3 right now. He cannot waste time worrying about a player who is not worried about the situation himself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former Indiana High School star football player Schuyler Bradley shot and killed in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2jVEFqwUvv
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:From the 504 to The Spring League; Dion Ray hopes to show off his skills nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dion-r… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago