Medical Rechecks are huge for some football players, and Myles Jack is one player that NFL teams were very concerned with. Some NFL teams said Myles Jack’s knee was fine, while others felt the knee was in bad shape. You have to remember this is lying season as well, but Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News said that Myles Jack’s knee is a Time Bomb….
Les Bowen (@LesBowen) | Twitter 8 mins ago – View on Twitter
The source compared Myles Jack’s knee situation Jonathan Vilma. Vilma made the Pro Bowl twice, won Super Bowl, but only had 6-7 healthy yrs.
Les Bowen (@LesBowen)
33 mins ago – View on TwitterNFL source calls Myles Jack “a time bomb” whose knee could give him several good years, or not. Bone and cartilage starting to break away.
Bowen did state that Jaylon Smith was dealing with an issue as well. The Philadelphia Daily News’ Les Bowen reports Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith’s (ACL, LCL) medical recheck revealed he is still dealing with a “drop-foot problem.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills need to call twitter.com/marykaycabot/s…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, The dreaded high ankle sprain could crush the Eagles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Raiders are working out former South Carolina RB Tavien Feaster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tavien… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago