Yesterday we made a post about Myles Jack and how some NFL teams were scared badly about Myles Jack’s injured knee. It was reported by Les Bowen of Philadelphia News Daily, that Jack’s knee was in super bad shape and the bone and ligaments were not healing correctly and that they were floating.
Well Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, stated that he spoke with several NFL teams who do not believe Jack will fall out of the top 15 picks. In fact, La Canfora mentions that Jack is still “very much” in consideration at the top of the draft, despite recent reports that said teams were concerned about his long-term health.
“This Myles Jack stuff is getting blown way out of proportion,” one NFL executive tells La Canfora. “I checked with our medical guys, again, and this stuff just is not true. It’s not something we would be worried about. Some agent or some team must be behind it. We’re not taking a linebacker there (in the first round), but if we were we wouldn’t have any problems taking him. We passed him without any real issues. This kid is a great player. His change of direction is awesome. This is getting totally blown out of proportion.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- MLB DFS October 25: World Series Game 5 ift.tt/3mmDIaa
about 59 mins ago
- Who Should The Jets Pick With Their Second First-Rounder? ift.tt/3dYdkjT
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 7 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kkKgpnzbqC
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report: Andrew Kamienski, WR, North Central College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andrew…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- NFL DFS: GPP Plays, Game Stacks, and Dart Throws for Week 7 ift.tt/31HdQxR
about 4 hours ago