Josh Norman is the hottest free agent available and two NFL teams are in a race for the Pro Bowl cornerback. According to Jason Cole of B/R free agent CB Josh Norman is expected to sign a long-term with either the 49ers or Redskins in the next few days. Cole says it is now a 2 headed race between the Niners and Skins.
According to Cole, Norman is likely to secure a deal that will pay him over $15 million per year from whoever he signs with. This is monstrous for Norman, who was looking to become the highest paid cornerback in the league. Just imagine if he would have been available at the beginning of Free Agency how much money he would have landed?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YCgGrPXx7H
about 3 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Cleveland Browns are hosting QB J’Mar Smith for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jmar-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Cardinals are now signing CB De’Vante Bausby to their 53 man roster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/devant… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Surprise NFC East players who could be traded soon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfc-ea… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VTEZzv978B
about 41 mins ago