According to TMZ Sports, Los Angeles Rams running back Tre Mason has missed his arraignment and is now a wanted man. An arrest warrant has been issued for Los Angeles Rams running back Tre Mason after he failed to appear in Broward County (Florida) court on Monday.
Broward County records show that Rams RB Tre Mason missed arraignment on Monday and warrant issued for his arrest. As TMZ Sports reported.
— Nick Wagoner (@nwagoner) April 13, 2016
The Broward County Clerk of Courts records show that Mason was scheduled to be arraigned for his March 5 arrest on suspicion of possession of marijuana, reckless driving, failure to register a motor vehicle and resisting arrest on April 11. The judge has also set a bond amount of $1,500 for Mason once he is taken into custody.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 13 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 25 mins ago