Portland State’s offensive line is taking a punishment this off-season. First they lost their starting offensive tackle Kyle Smith to a suspected drug overdose, and now a transfer from Boise State is suspended indefinitely for impersonating a Police Officer.
The incident, which occurred on March 22 in Portland, led to Sherwood Police booking the 20-year-old Troy Bacon, from Oak Hills, California, on a charge of criminal impersonation. Police say he pulled a woman over along Pacific Highway and claimed he was an off-duty officer from California.
Bacon, a transfer from Boise State who enrolled at Portland State this semester, has been suspended from the team indefinitely. This is another huge blow to their offensive line.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago