Raiders will no longer be playing in O.co stadium, instead they are playing in the old Oakland Coliseum.
Online retailer Overstock.com had opted out of the naming-rights agreement as of Saturday. The company had a year remaining on the $1.3 million naming-rights contract, said Scott McKibben, executive director of the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority.
“They’ve always been able to terminate the contract if they wanted,” McKibben said. “Like a lot of corporations, they sit back and look at their sponsorships and marketing efforts and came to the conclusion they wanted to go in another direction. They have been at this for five or six years.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago