Notre Dame star linebacker Jaylon Smith will not play at all in 2016. According to Ian Rapoport the medical recheck for the best linebacker in the entire draft must not have been pretty.
Smith is expected to win some money from his insurance policy, so this was huge that he purchased the insurance now.
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) | Twitter 27 mins ago – View on Twitter
Jaylon Smith’s draft status hinges on risk/reward & what chances teams are willing to take. If doc reports are positive is he a Friday pick?
29 mins ago – View on Twitter
#ND LB Jaylon Smith, who was a top 5 pick before the injury, is expected to sit out 2016. Many teams believe he’ll be back to form in 2017.
30 mins ago – View on Twitter
Teams are still reviewing info on #ND LB Jaylon Smith (knee) after rechecks. But I’m told his report wasn’t much different from the Combine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I hate it too twitter.com/allbrightnfl/s…
about 40 mins ago
- Oh Stan twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 42 mins ago
- I see what you did there. Smart man, and they cut Jamon Brown too twitter.com/zvaughn2712/st…
about 44 mins ago
- Teams like the Bengals, Eagles, Browns, Cowboys, Packers, are just a few teams that could use a starting caliber OG… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- What people do not realize is Quinton Spain did not allow a sack. Look at Jamon Brown who was just released by the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago