Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal has been spreading some awesome nuggets like always, and yesterday he broke down what NFL scouts were saying about quarterbacks in the draft. Today he broke down the wide receivers and he said the NFL teams are not very impressed with the Crop. NFL scouts claim there is no sure thing in the 2016 NFL Draft.
This year, there might not be a wide receiver in the first round. Several personnel men said there isn’t a legitimate No. 1 receiver.
“It’s just a bad group,” an NFC personnel director said. “There’s not one sure thing.”
The Journal Sentinel asked 19 scouts this month to rank their favorite wide receivers from 1 to 5. A first-place vote was worth five points, a second was worth four and so on.
Laquon Treadwell, with eight firsts and 70 points, claimed a tight three-way race over Josh Doctson (64, six) and Corey Coleman (60, three). Will Fuller was a close fourth (43, two).
After that, there’s a gap to Michael Thomas (17), Tyler Boyd (16) and Sterling Shepard (13). Two players, Braxton Miller and Keyarris Garrett, each had one point.
I personally have LaQuon Treadwell as the number one, followed by Corey Coleman, Josh Doctson, Sterling Shepard and Will Fuller.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago