Today the New York Jets are hosting former Houston Texans quarterback Brian Hoyer. The Jets are currently in a stand still with Ryan Fitzpatrick who had a wonderful season last year for the Jets.
The Jets need a quarterback and Brian Hoyer could be the Jets choice if they are not happy with the situation regarding Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick is a Harvard graduate, and I am sure the Jets will be making a bad mistake if they gamble on Brian Hoyer.
Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) | Twitter 2 hours ago – View on TwitterJets had interest in Hoyer a year ago and it’s no surprise he is visiting there shortly after his release by hOU. Stay tuned. They need QB2 hours ago – View on Twitter
Brian Hoyer will begin his visit with the Jets today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago