This has been a horrible couple days for Johnny Manziel. He was fired this week by his agent Drew Rosenhaus, was told to kick rocks by NIKE who endorses him and now he is facing an indictment from a Dallas Grand Jury for Domestic Violence Charges.
This is according to Dallas News Crime Blog:
A Dallas County grand jury likely voted today to indict Johnny Manziel.
The decision will be formally announced Monday.
Hopefully Johnny Manziel saved some money for attorney’s because he is headed in the wrong direction.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Pittsburg State basketball star Marquell Nolan shot and killed at Youth Football Game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Desean Jackson Injury Update; Potential concussion and knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; Updates on the wide receivers in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; Updates on the running backs in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SNduRLkOtd
about 59 mins ago