Today the Jacksonville Jaguars announced on their Twitter that they released veteran safety Sergio Brown.
Safety Sergio Brown has been released.
— Jacksonville Jaguars (@Jaguars) April 18, 2016
Sergio Brown, a free safety who signed as an unrestricted free agent last offseason is no longer on the team.
Brown, a seven-year veteran, played in 15 games last season with four starts. He also played extensively on special teams throughout the season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills need to call twitter.com/marykaycabot/s…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, The dreaded high ankle sprain could crush the Eagles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Raiders are working out former South Carolina RB Tavien Feaster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tavien… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago