I have seen many teams rating Jalen Ramsey as the best defensive back and the best player in the entire NFL Draft. Well today, Peter King of MMQB, posted some interesting stats, and I wanted to see what you all think about these.
• Ramsey had no interceptions or forced fumbles in his last 17 collegiate games.
• Ramsey had two interceptions in his last 40 college games. For those who say, well, offenses weren’t throwing at him, no. (Pro Football Focus had Ramsey with zero picks in 66 balls thrown at him in 2015 at FSU.) He dropped several catchable balls last season, and his hands are not his strong suit.
Many great players do not make plays on the ball, but you have to capitalize on plays when you have the opportunity. When you review his film, he looks the part, but the statistics when Pro Football Focus list it, make you question what you seen. What do you think? Is Ramsey overrated?
Related articles across the web
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YCgGrPXx7H
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Cleveland Browns are hosting QB J’Mar Smith for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jmar-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Cardinals are now signing CB De’Vante Bausby to their 53 man roster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/devant… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- ICYMI:Surprise NFC East players who could be traded soon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfc-ea… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VTEZzv978B
about 58 mins ago