Today the Philadelphia Eagles signed former Buffalo Bills draft pick T.J. Graham. The Eagles have been signing tons of former Bills. Graham was drafted by the Bills in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Graham was an amazing punt returner in college, but just did not translate in the NFL. During his four-year tenure at NC State, he finished as the ACC career leader in kickoff return yards with 3,153. He also accumulated 99 receptions for 1,453 receiving yards and 16 total touchdowns (12 receiving, 2 kick return TD’s and 2 punt return TD’s).
Graham is a speedster as well. He was a standout track athlete. He finished third nationally in the 100-meter dash at the Nike Nationals in 2007, he was the 2008 4A state champion in the 100 and 200 meters, posting times of 10.44 seconds and 20.82 seconds, respectively. He recorded personal bests of 10.21 seconds in the 100 meters and 20.79 seconds in the 200 meters.
Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) | Twitter 9 mins ago – View on Twitter
#Eagles sign WR T.J. Graham to a one-year contract. Graham was part of this week’s mini-camp on a tryout basis.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I am over here predicting trades and they are actually starting to happen. Let's Go Yannick to the Ravens
about 1 min ago
- Predicting a Trade: Texans trade DE J.J. Watt to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith Schuster and a pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Rams trade TE Gerald Everett to the Patriots for a 5th round pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/gerald… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- 2020 NFL Expert Picks: Week 7 ift.tt/3mdddUA
about 33 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3mfZnkz
about 33 mins ago