Ugonna Awuruonye is one of the best small school pass rushers in the 2016 NFL Draft, and the quick and long pass rusher will take his talents to the Carolina Panthers local day this week.
Ugonna is 6’4 and weighs 252 pounds. Here is an interview we did with Ugonna earlier in the Draft Process.
From NFL.com: Features superior length and upper body strength to dispatch inferior competition at the tackle position. Good muscle thickness in his lower half. Able to stack and shed without overexerting himself and can close out running backs darting through his neighborhood with a heavy thud as a tackler. Once he’s on a blocker’s edge, he sees through the challenger to the quarterback and is usually able to win the edge with play strength.
We are hearing that DE Ugonna Awuruonye of Campbell University will attend the #Panthers local day.
— NFL Draft Diamonds (@DraftDiamonds) April 6, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathon Thomas, WR, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonath…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Trey Murray, S, Savannah State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/trey-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Mike Trout’s Uncertainty Provides Golden Opportunity for Jo Adell, Others ift.tt/3iBsnCm
about 1 hour ago
- Can UNC Continue Their Dominant Recruiting Class? ift.tt/2C6xwBy
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:University of Cincinnati recruit spurns school to play at HBCU’s Arkansas Pine-Bluff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago