Let’s face it the Cleveland Browns were not one player away from getting to the Playoffs. They now hold the eighth pick in the NFL Draft, and one team is still trying to get into the top 10. That team is the team that held the first pick in the NFL Draft. The Tennessee Titans. So here is my question to you, could the Browns be looking to trade again?
The Browns already have 12 picks in this years draft, and they picked up an additional first round pick and an additional second round pick in 2018. Now imagine a team calling them and trading them another first round pick to move out? Imagine the Titans trading them a first round pick from 2017 and a swap of first round picks in the 2016 NFL Draft. That would put the Browns at 15 overall, and they would still be in play for Paxton Lynch.
Lynch is considered the third best quarterback in the draft, and the Browns would likely walk away with another first round pick in 2017. Adam Schefter is saying watch out for Paxton Lynch to the Browns, but would they do it at 8? I doubt it, so keep an eye on the Browns and do not be surprised if they move back again.
Quarterback to watch for Cleveland: Paxton Lynch.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 20, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/will-f…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/quinne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 37 mins ago
- Week 7 Recap: San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots ift.tt/3kz2SC7
about 40 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago