The Cleveland Browns now have 12 picks in 2016 NFL Draft. The blockbuster trade with the Eagles now gives the Browns 6 picks in the top 100 selections of the 2016 NFL Draft.
The Browns are tied with the 49ers, and let’s not forget they have a first next year and an extra second in 2018.
Browns are now tied for most picks in 2016 draft:
1 Browns 12
t-1 49ers 12
3 Pats 11
4 Broncos 10
t-4 Lions 10
— CollegeFootball 24/7 (@NFL_CFB) April 20, 2016
#Browns have 6 picks in top-100 selections in this draft (12 total picks). Titans have 6 in first 76.
— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) April 20, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/camero… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 Power Rankings, After 7 Weeks Steelers are in the top spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3Vp13HaqF
about 55 mins ago
- I hope they trade Gilmore twitter.com/_chriscurtis/s…
about 60 mins ago
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio Tries to Stop the Sale of the New York Mets ift.tt/3oxhUL7
about 1 hour ago