The Denver Broncos signed two safeties today to bolster their secondary. The Broncos have re-signed safety Shiloh Keo and signed former Raiders safety Brandian Ross.
Ross has been with four different teams since breaking into the NFL with the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He was on their practice squad as a rookie and was back there early in the 2012 season before joining the Raiders’ active roster on Sept. 19, 2012.
Keo rejoins the Broncos after joining the team Dec. 9 following injuries to their safety corps. Keo was the player that tweeted his former defensive coordinator Wade Phillips asking him for an opportunity. He would go on to win a Super Bowl because of that Tweet. The Power of Social Media.
Related articles across the web
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gaSLbgZT2y
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Time2Football’s NFL Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Adds/Drops 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Ouch twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 43 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update; How Many More Weeks Until he returns? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Expectations for Karson Kuhlman ift.tt/35kEDRB
about 51 mins ago